9/25/2004

Blogging descent: IP Blocking

The most attractive feature about online blogging is the fact that it is free space where writers can have a voice. Blogs are supposed to be free from censorship and editing. This would be excellent, but is not practiced on the website. Some may disagree with some of my opinions, and some may agree. But what ever you may think, I should be able to post what I think. I do not know what the problem is with the webmaster, maybe he is to busy “romancing� one of his teaching assistants, but I can never log into the writingblog.org website from same internet address. If you want to contact the webmaster I have attached his information. It's a wonder what you can find on the internet.

ID:GODA-02730014
Name:Joe Moxley
Street1:11501 E. Queensway Drive
City:Tampa
State/Province:Florida
Postal Code:33617
Country:US
Phone:+1.8139749469
Email:moxley@taa.usf.edu

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home